Monday, March 23, 2015

They've Only Just Begun

We had a big, busy, beautiful weekend celebrating the wedding of Adam and Courtney. My baby boy takes a wife. Baby. Addybad. Little. LittleStew. Whatever we call him, he'll always be my baby.

While I am in full recovery mode today, and the new Mr. and Mrs. are enjoying some time in the sun and sand, I wanted to post a few photos from the big day. Hopefully, I will put together a few more posts to recap and record the events we shared with family and friends in celebration of Adam and Courtney.

The fabulous photography team of Sarah and Rachel, of LinneaLiz Photography, have shared just a few of the photos from the day, and we can't wait to see the rest!

The happy couple.
 The gorgeous bride.
 Boiler Up!

And a couple of photos caught by friends on their phones #stewpartyoftwo.
Pom pom exit.
The after party.
And I'll definitely show my age here, but all I could think about while posting these photos is the old song by the Carpenters (look them up, young ones):

We've only just begun to live
White lace and promises
A kiss for luck and we're on our way
We've only just begun...

3 comments:

Terri D said...

I hope you have more to post as the days go by! Gorgeous bride, very handsome groom! It looks like it was a lovely wedding! And fun!

Linda Kay said...

Weddings are so much fun, and we have one coming up in May with my granddaughter and her long-time boyfriend from high school..six years. I'll share some photos then as well. These are lovely...beautiful bride and handsome groom.

Joyce said...

Aww, so pretty! She's lovely! I do love to see wedding photos, so share away.