Monday, March 9, 2015

Happy Birth Day!

Welcome to the world 
Piper Jayne Davis!
March 9, 2015
10:07 a.m.
7 pounds 15 ounces
20 inches long
You are loved, little girl.
You made my whole being;
    you formed me in my mother’s body.
 I praise you because you made me in an amazing and wonderful way.
    What you have done is wonderful.
    I know this very well.
 You saw my bones being formed
    as I took shape in my mother’s body.
When I was put together there,
 you saw my body as it was formed.
All the days planned for me
    were written in your book
    before I was one day old.
~Psalm 139:13-16 NCV

3 comments:

Terri D said...

Wishing blessing upon blessing for this new addition to your family! Congratualtions!

Terri D said...

PS....LOVE her name!! :)

Linda Kay said...

Very sweet newborn pictures.