Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hot Hot Hodgepodge


It's Wednesday again, and time for a little Hodgepodge. It's a bit of a vacation theme today, which fits nicely since the honeymooners just returned from their week at the beach. The very beach appearing in my answer to #7 below. Sure wish I had spent the last week at the beach.

Be sure to click over to visit our hostess, Joyce, and the others who are linking up today.

1. What is a pet peeve you have when vacationing?
I'm not sure it's a pet peeve, but just let me hold the tickets, ok?

2. Would you describe yourself as a light packer or do you need everything in your closet plus the kitchen sink?
I actually think I'm a pretty good packer. I remember back when our children were little, and I could pack for all 7 of us for a week in two suitcases. I guess clothes (and shoes) were smaller back then.

3. What's the best lesson a child ever taught you?
Moms don't divide our love, we multiply it.

4. Share one piece of advice you'd give a recent graduate as they attempt to enter the job market?
Just get a job.

5. What's your favorite lemon something?
The yummy homemade lemonade at the county fair.

6. Flat sandal, wedge, heel...your favorite footwear? 
I'm not sure they're the most fashionable, but I am fond of my Chaco sandals. So comfortable, and great for everyday wear or hiking the mountains of Haiti. I have also found that I'm not really too fond of socks anymore.


7. What do you like best about a beach holiday? If you're not a beach lover (GASP!!) what do you dislike the least?
Sunbathing...

and spirits...

and sand turtles...

 and sunsets.
Really, is there anything not to like about a beach vacation??

8. Insert your own random thought here.
Many of you have seen these on Facebook, but for those of you who have not, here is our sneak peek from the photographers of photos from Bryan and Jennifer's wedding. Can't wait to see the rest!















Have a great Wednesday, everyone!

No comments: