Friday, October 28, 2011

Phone Photo Friday NOLA Style

I took lots of photos with my phone on our recent trip to New Orleans. 
It is just so handy to have that little phone available 
when the big camera would be too much and/or to cumbersome 
to quickly capture the moment. 
What did we do before phones had cameras?

Anyway, I always like to take pictures of food with my phone, 
and New Orleans is the perfect place to do that. 
So much great food! 
Beautiful and delicious!
NOLAfood1
Oysters on the half shell ~ Crabmeat Karen
Filet Mignon Charlemond ~ Chargrilled oysters
Cafe Beignet ~ Bananas Foster

NOLAfood2
Bread pudding ~ Cafe du Monde
Creole trio: red beans and rice, gumbo, jambalaya ~ Hurricanes

We did enjoy more than just the food though.
We shopped, we went to the Saints vs. Colts game (Who Dat!),
we experienced Bourbon Street,
and we took a carriage tour of the French Quarter.
NOLAcollage
Waiting for a cab ~ Who Dat bling (I did not buy) ~ Jim enjoys shopping
View from our seats ~ Drew in the Quarter ~ Celebrating on Bourbon Street
Face painting in Jackson Square ~ St. Louis Cathedral ~ Hot Stuff the mule

All of the photos were edited using Instagram.
I am (hopefully) linking up today with Dawn at My Home Sweet Home
for Camera Phone Friday.
MyHomeSweetHomeOnline.Net


No comments: