Wednesday, October 26, 2011

21 Years and 1 Candle

We celebrated Adam's birthday last night in West Lafayette at Bruno's, famous for Bruno Dough. So good. Bruno's has always been a hangout for Purdue athletes and students, and is filled with sports memorabilia. You can even "like" Bruno's on Facebook.

We had a good meal, and celebrated with a Doris cake afterwards. He didn't really want the singing and the candles, but he did finally agree to 1 candle. Can't have a birthday cake without blowing out the candles candle.

Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday, dear Adam. Happy Birthday to you!

And for the record, yesterday I posted this picture on Adam's birthday post. At dinner, my sweet daughter pointed out to me that it is actually a photo of Jonathan, not Adam. Oops.

I replaced it with this photo, taken of the framed collage with my phone, so not the best quality. But this one is actually Adam.
Mama memory fail.

No comments: