Thursday, November 4, 2010

Friday Night Lights

I have been a fan of Kyle Chandler since his days in Early Edition. David even used the show as a reference in one of his Optimist Club speeches. I think the topic was something like "My Vision for the Future." If you ask David, he can probably still deliver at least part of the speech from memory.

So when the series Friday Night Lights began, it was natural that I would be a fan. Football, Texas, kids, AND Kyle Chandler.

It's a great show, currently airing on DirecTV on Wednesday nights. I keep an alert on my phone so I won't miss it. When I read this blog post by Laura Leonard of Christianity Today, I just wanted to share it. If you haven't seen the show, you should watch it. It's about so much more than football. Like the author of the article, I think many women want to be Tami Taylor. We admire her for her strength and her struggles. And ok, being married to cute football coach vulnerable strong sweet humble Kyle Chandler wouldn't be bad either. Well, he would obviously be my second choice.

Click the link to read all about it.
Her.meneutics: Friday Night Lights' Shining Female Lead

No comments: