Saturday, June 5, 2010

Gone Fishin'

Matthew and I are modeling our Rescue Me shirts I ordered from Fleurty Girl in New Orleans. The shirts are a collaborative effort with Fleurty Girl and Audubon Institute's Louisiana Marine Mammal and Sea Turtle Rescue Program (LMMSTRP). This is the only organization authorized to rescue oil spill marine mammals in Louisiana. Fleurty Girl will give 100% of the net proceeds from this shirt directly to LMMSTRP. My heart is broken for the people affected by the crisis in the gulf. The shirts are just a small way to help. I also plan to support New Orleans tourism by making a visit to NOLA in the fall to watch my favorite team play football. Who Dat!

While we were taking the photo, Jon was busy fishing off the dock at the lake. Once again, on his first cast, he caught a fish. I'm beginning to think he keeps catching the same one!? He showed Matthew how to take it off the hook, and how to hold it to pose for a picture.

Catch of the day!

On the boat to search for a perfect fishing spot.

Stew, Matthew, and Jon wettin' a line.

Fishin' with my Uncle Big Jon. Priceless.

No comments: