Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekend...

I thought I would post a few pictures from the weekend. Not all related, but fun nonetheless.

We are thankful for Nana's successful procedure to bend her knee. She now has the big job of keeping it moving. Part of her physical therapy includes this machine that moves her leg slowly. She is to do it 4 times a day for an hour each time. She is not sure she will be able to work all that in and still have time to eat!


Jim and I took Matthew to El Reparo on Friday night. Here he is waiting for our buzzer to go off.

And here he is with Jim waiting for our food.

On Saturday, I got to go to Mom's Day at the AGR house with Adam.

They served lunch, and then we moved to the basement for an auction of items brought by the moms. The auction items were displayed in the newly decorated bum room.

They have a nice new TV down there, as well as a new pool table.

One of my favorite parts of the AGR basement. How did that truck get in there?

Nick Frey was the auctioneer. He was Jonathan's roommate when they were freshmen.

I purchased this cool Purdue weathervane.

Adam and I tried a selfie before I headed home.

Haleigh was at our house this weekend too, and she was all clean after her bath.

Michael sent me this picture, just in case anyone has forgotten who won the Super Bowl.

No comments: