Wednesday, January 13, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

It was a great day to celebrate a birthday, and it was filled with many of my favorite things. Starting out with lunch at a favorite place with Grandma, Grandpa, Janet, Steve, and Carter...

with a big tenderloin...

and banana cream pie. What could be better?

A "retro" birthday cake with icing by...

my favorite grandson!

But we're not finished yet. Dinner at another favorite, El Reparo. With the ultimate chips and salsa...

a pitcher (or two) of margaritas...

and my favorite entree, burrito reparo with chicken. Yummmmm!!!

Some of my favorite people:
Jenny and Michael...

Josh and Erica...

Steve and Janet...

Michael and Mom...

and me and my dad...

all wrapped up into a great birthday. Sorry Jim wasn't here to enjoy the festivities. I am blessed and thankful to be able to celebrate another year with the people I love.

No comments: